Field of Specialisation - General Surgery
Education - General Surgery Department of Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital
Working Days - Monday-Saturday
Professional Experience - 24 Years
Languages - Turkish, English
She completed his primary and secondary education in Antalya. She received Medical Education (English) between the years of 1987-1994 at Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine. She completed her specialization in the General Surgery Department of Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital of the Ministry of Health between 1994-1999. After her specialization, she continued her working life in Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Department between 1999 and 2019. During this period, she continued to the General Surgery Endoscopy Unit of Ibni Sina Hospital, Ankara University, Faculty of Medicine for upper - lower surgical endoscopy training (2009). She became Associate Professor in March, 2010. In 2014, she received the Lecturer title. Between the years 2014-2019, she served as the Department Head of the Breast Endocrine Surgery Clinic of Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, General Surgery Clinic. She has been working in her private clinic since March 2019.
Thesis for the Specialization in Medicine:
The Effect of 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibition on Liver Damage and Degraded Kupffer Cell Phagocytic Function in Obstructive Jaundice: An Experimental Study, M.H. Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 4th General Surgery Clinic, 1999.
Breast diseases and surgery
Use of electroimpedance method of breast masses for diagnosis and screening
Surgery for thyroid cancer and neck lymph node dissections
Parathyroid gland diseases
Thesis Directed in Specialization in Medicine :
1. Taşkesen, F., “Effects of Leukotriene Synthesis Inhibition on Lung Injury in a Liver Ischemia-Reperfusion Model, Experimental Study”, M.H. Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2008.
2. Güngör, Y., “Effects of Leukotriene Synthesis Inhibition on Small Bowel Injury in a Liver Ischemia-Reperfusion Model, Experimental Study”, M.H. Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2008.
Memberships in Scientific Organizations:
Turkish Surgical Association,
Ankara Surgical Association,
Ankara Breast Diseases Association,
Federation of Breast Diseases
Ankara Endocrine Surgery Working Group
Presentations in Scientific Meetings
Breast Development and Secretion Function, Ankara Surgical Association, Ankara Breast Diseases Association, Benign Breast Diseases Course, 5 May 2005, Ankara.
Prophylactic Oophorectomy, Ankara Breast Diseases Association, Breast Cancer Risk and Risk Reducing Approaches Course, 21 January 2006, Ankara.
Sedation, consent form and antibiotic use in endoscopy preparation, December 2011, Ankara
Staging before neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer, February 2014, Bolu
Importance of lymph gland micrometastasis in thyroid cancer, February 2015, Ankara
Definition of high risk in breast cancer, 28 March 2015, Ankara
Adjuvant therapies in thyroid cancer, February 2016, Ankara
Determination of high risk in breast cancer: clinical evaluation, January 2017, Ankara
Why do we monitor nerve in thyroid surgery? Nerve monitoring course in thyroid surgery, 27 May 2017, Ankara
Video-guided central neck dissection in thyroid cancer, 10 June 2017, Ankara
Parathyroid anatomy and dissection principles, 22 December 2017, Ankara
Course Participations and Certificates Awarded:
Local Advanced Stage Breast Cancer Course, 5 March 2005, Ankara.
Benign Breast Diseases Course, 7 May 2005, Ankara.
Breast Cancer Risk and Risk Reducing Approaches Course, 21 January 2006, Ankara.
Benign Breast Diseases and Breast Surgery Course, 5-9 September 2007, Ankara.
Innovations in Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Course in Memory of Prof. Dr. İ. Lale Atahan, 22 March 2008, Ankara.
Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Course, 15 November 2008, Ankara.
Oncoplastic breast surgery course, February 2017, Ankara
Current approaches in thyroid and parathyroid. December 2017, Ankara
List of Publications
Articles published in international peer-reviewed journals
1. Dağlar, G. O., N. A. Kama, M. Atli, Y. N. Yuksek, E. Reis, M. Doganay, M. Dolapçi ve M. Kologlu, “Effect of Lipoxygenase Inhibition on Kupffer Cell Clearance Capacity in Obstructive Jaundiced Rats”, J. Surg. Res, 96, 158-162 (2001).
2. Guler, M., M. Kologlu, N. A. Kama, N. Renda, U. Gozalan, Y. N. Yuksek ve G. Dağlar, “Effect of Topically Applied Charged Particles on Healing of Colonic Anastomoses”, Arch. Surg, 137, 813-817 (2002).
3. Yuksek, Y. N., M. Kologlu, G. Dağlar, M. Doganay, I. Dolapci, A. Bilgehan, M. Dolapci ve N. A. Kama, “Intestinal Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Augments Intestinal Mucosal Injury and Bacterial Translocation in Jaundiced Rats”, Hepatogastroenterology, 51, 171-175 (2004).
4. Atli, M., M. Akgul, M. Saryal, G. Dağlar, C. Yastı ve N. A. Kama NA, “Thyroid Incidentalomas: Prediction of Malignancy and Management”, Int. Surg., 91, 237-244 (2006).
5. Şahin EM , Yüksek YN , Dağlar G , Gözalan U , Kama NA. Kist Hidatikte Tanı ve Tedavi: 120 Hastaya Ait Sonuçlar Diagnosis and Treatment of Hydatid Cysts: Results of 120 patients Trakya Univ Tip Fak Derg 2008;25(1):6-14
6. Daglar, G., T. Karaca, Y. N. Yuksek, U. Gozalan, F. Akbıyık, C. Sokmensuer, B. Gurel ve N. A. Kama, “Effect of Montelukast and MK-886 on Hepatic Ischemia Reperfusion Injury in Rats”, J. Surg. Res., 153, 31-8 (2009).
7. Dağlar, G., Y. N. Yüksek, U. Gözalan, T. Tütüncü ve N. A. Kama, “The Significance of Pulmonary Nodule in Breast Cancer Patients”, Bratisl Leik Listy 2010; 11: 5: 280-283.
8. Yüksek, Y. N., G. Dağlar, U. Gozalan, T. Tütüncü, M. Doğanay ve N. A. Kama, “A Scoring System for Preoperative Assessment of Resectability in Periampullary Neoplasms”, Bratisl Leik Listy 2010; 111: 6: 336-9.
9. Dağlar G, Yüksek YN, Gözalan AU, Tütütncü T, Güngör Y, Kama NA. The prognostic value of histological grade in the outcome of patients with invasive breast cancer Turk J Med Sci 2010; 40 (1): 7-15.
10. Şenol K, Tütüncü T, Yüksek YN, Dağlar G, Güney Y, Kama NA. Management of a recurrent massive abdominal haemophilic pseudotumour with adjuvant radiotherapy. Haemophilia. Volume 21, Issue 4, pages e333–e336, July 2015.
11. Terzioğlu SG, Kılıç MÖ, Dağlar G. The clinical diagnostic and therapeutic characteristics ef 22 male patients with breast cancer. British Journal of Medicine & Medical Research. 2016: 13(12): 1-6.
12. Kılıç MÖ Terzioğlu SG, Dağlar G. Medullary Thyroid Cancer. A Case Series and Review of the Literature. Journal of Clinical and Analytical Medicine. 2016; DOI: 10.4328/ JCAM.4308.
13. Kılıç MÖ, Terzioğlu SG, Bozkurt B, Dağlar G. Phyllodes Tumor of the Breast: Analysis of 48 Patients . J Breast Health 2016; 12: 158-64 DOI: 10.5152/ tjbh.2016.3100.
14. Daglar G, Kiliç MÖ, Çelik C, Yüksel C, Terzioglu SG, Özden S, Içen D. Is there a Relationship between Vitamin D Status and Hypocalcemia after Total Thyroidectomy? Acta Endo (Buc) 2016, 12 (3): 291-296. doi: 10.4183/aeb.2016.291
15. Daglar G, Senol K, Yakut ZI, Yuksek YN, Tutuncu T, Tez M, Yesiltepe CH. Effectiveness of breast electrical impedance imaging for clinically suspicious breast lesions. Bratisl Lek Listy. 2016;117(9):505-510. PMID:27677193.
16. Imga, N N., Berker, D., Baba, S., Kucukler, K., Basaran, M. N., Daglar, G., & Guler, S. The role of serum zinc and copper levels in predicting malignancy in differentiated thyroid cancers. Trace Elements and Electrolytes, 2017; 34(3), 111-117.
17. Terzioğlu SG, Kılıç MÖ, Dağlar G. Awareness of Patients and Relatives about Breast Cancer in Turkey. Iran J Public Health, 2018: 47 (1):130-132 .
Articles published in national peer-reviewed journals:
1. Coşkun, T., N. A. Kama, G. Dağlar, U. Gözalan ve E. Reis, “Value of Physical Examination in Predicting the Outcome in Breast Carcinoma,” İnsizyon Cerrahi Tıp Bilimleri Dergisi, 2, 181-187 (1999).
2. Coşkun, T., N. A. Kama, G. Dağlar, M. Doğnay ve E. Reis, “Evre II ve III Meme Kanserinde Yaşın Prognoza Etkisi (The Effect of Age on Prognosis in Stage II and III Breast Carcinoma), Meme Hastalıkları Dergisi, 6, 164-171 (1999).
3. Dağlar, G., M. Dolapçı ve N. A. Kama, “Sepsis ve Septik Şok Patofizyolojisi“, İnsizyon Cerrahi Tıp Bilimleri Dergisi, 3, 182-189 (2000).
4. Dağlar, G., Y. N. Yüksek ve N. A. Kama, “Sepsis ve Septik Şokun Tedavisi“, İnsizyon Cerrahi Tıp Bilimleri Dergisi, 4, 3-8 (2001).
5. Kama, N.A., M. Dolapçı, M. Doğanay, E. Reis, Y. N. Yüksek ve G. Dağlar, “Nitrik Oksitin Sepsis Modelinde Nötrofil Kemotaksisi ve Bakteriyel Translokasyon Üzerindeki Rolü: Deneysel Çalışma“, Türk. J. Gastroenterol. 12, 281-286 (2001).
6. Dağlar, G., M. Özkırlı, U. Gözalan, M. Doğanay, A. Tekeli ve N. A. Kama, “Deneysel Intestinal Obstrüksiyon Modelinde Glutaminin Bakteriyel Translokasyon ve Barsak Morfolojisi Üzerine Etkileri“, Klinik ve Deneysel Cerrahi Dergisi, 8, 184-189 (2001).
7. Akat, A.Z., M. Doğanay, M. Koloğlu, U. Gözalan, G. Dağlar ve N. A. Kama, “Tek Merkezde Yapılan 1000 Vakada Laparoskopik Kolesistektominin Değerlendirilmesi, T. Klin. Tıp Bilimleri, 22, 133-141 (2002).
8. Dağlar, G. ve N. A. Kama, “Gebelikte Travma ve Yanık“, Ankara Cerrahi Dergisi, 4, 189-196 (2002).
9. Dağlar, G. ve N. A. Kama, “Kronik Karaciğer Hastalarında Cerrahi“, İnsizyon Cerrahi Tıp Bilimleri Dergisi, 4, (2003).
10. Dağlar, G., Y. N. Yuksek, U. Gözalan, M. Akgül ve N. A. Kama, “Pilonidal Sinüs Hastalığının Cerrahi Tedavisinde Primer Onarım ve Romboid Flep Transpozisyon Tekniklerinin Karşılaştırılması“, Ulusal Cerrahi Dergisi, 20, 127-131 (2004)
11. Yastı, A. Ç., M. Dolapçı, G. Dağlar, B. Aksel, G. P. Koşmaz ve N. A. Kama, “Elektrik Yanığı Olan 178 Olgunun Sonuçları“, Diyaliz, Transplantasyon ve Yanık, 15, 148-52 (2004).
12. Kama, N. A., U. Gözalan, E. Reis, G. Dağlar ve Y. N. Yüksek, “Kolorektal Kanserlerde Yaşam Süresi Üzerine Etkili Faktörler 13 Yıllık Deneyimimiz“, Çağdaş Cerrahi Dergisi, 18, 121-6 (2004).
13. Dağlar, G. “Meme Fizyolojisi ve Salgı Fonksiyonları”, Ankara Cerrahi Dergisi, 7, 141-5 (2005).
14. Kama, N.A., M. Atlı, G. Dağlar, Y.N. Yüksek, T. Tütüncü ve E. Reis, “Mide Kanseri Cerrahisi: 11 Yıllık Tecrübemiz”, Türkiye Klinikleri Tıp Bilimleri Dergisi 25, 538-545 (2005).
15. Daglar, B., K. Bayrakci, B. A. Tasbas, G. Daglar, G. Ozdemir, O. M. Delialioglu, U. Gunel, “[Importance of Lumbar Vertebra Transverse Process Fractures in Multitrauma Patients Who Had Undergone Emergent Laparotomy]”, Ulus. Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg. 11, 58-63 (2005).
16. Dağlar, G., N. A. Kama, “Postoperatif Hernilerde Ne Yapalım?”, Türkiye Klinikleri Cerrahi Tıp Bilimleri Genel Cerrahi (Türkiye Klinikleri J. Surg. Med. Sci.), 2, 64-70 (2006).
17. Dağlar, G. ve N. A. Kama, “Fıtık onarımında kullanılan prostetik materyaller”, Türkiye Klinikleri Cerrahi Tıp Bilimleri Genel Cerrahi (Türkiye Klinikleri J. Surg. Med. Sci.) 2, 71-77 (2006).
18. Dağlar, G., Y. N. Yüksek, U. Gözalan, M. Doğanay ve N. A. Kama,” Meme Kanserinde Genel ve Hastalıksız Sağ Kalımı Etkileyen Faktörlerin Analizi”, Meme Sağlığı Dergisi (The J of Breast Health), 5, 98-103 (2009).