Website Use Policy
1. If you use this website, you shall follow this acceptable use policy.
Luviacure reserves the right to make changes in these terms at any time thus you shall look for changes.
2. Luviacure www.luviacure.co.uk is operated by Luviacure Limited registered in the UK under company number 12557749
107-111 Fleet Street London, EC4A 2AB, England
3. You must not use this site to break or act against laws and regulations, do fraudulent things, harm or attempt to harm minors, do anything with material not complying Luviacure’s content standards, post spam materials, transmit any harmf3l data or material, copy or re-sell any content, interfere or damage any part of this website, equipment, network, software or storage.
4. All material you share on this website and all interactive services shall be correct, genuine and within the law. You shall not, impersonate or misrepresent someone else; share anything defamatory, obscene or offensive, sexually explicit, infringing someone’s intellectual property rights; to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten or invade someone’s privacy; to promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation; encourage or assist anything against the law.
5. Luviacure will inform you about the service and form of moderation and try to assess risks, particularly for children, on the website.
Please note that, Luviacure is not obliged to moderate interactive services and will not be responsible to anyone for any losses resulting from not following the service standards.
6. Use of interactive services by minors are subject to parental consent. You shall moderate and explain the risks if you allow a minor to use this website’s services.
You may contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
7. You may disclose confidential information provided that you are obliged to disclose it by order of a court or other public body.
8. In case of a breach of this policy, Luviacure has the right to end your use of the site temporarily or permanently, to remove materials you have uploaded, to warn you, to take legal action, to notify the authorities.
Luviacure will not be legally responsible and excludes the costs for any action resulting from your breach to this policy.